As most of you will know in last month's UK Glamour magazine there was a choice of three Benefit Products...and I decided to purchase three for myself and then another three for giveaway purposes as I knew it was bound to sell out and also how everyone outside of the UK wasn't lucky enough to even have the chance of purchasing the £2 magazine!
Which I felt was a shame as it was such a good offer.
Well now you have the chance of owning one of the Benefit jumbo pencils as there shall be three winners!
So that you have a chance of getting the product you actually want make sure to leave a comment with the order of preference of the products - to make it easier you can put the 1st letter of each product for example.
1st - I.S (It Stick)
2nd - E.B
3rd - B G
Obviously the 2nd winner may have the same choice as the first winner so I would send them there 2nd choice...if that makes sense. I am sure it does...as you are all clever people!
If you haven't tried the pencils before here is a little run down of what they are -
Eyebright - Is used in the inner and outer corners of the eye to give a more awake look, you can also use it on your waterline to brighten the whites of the eye too.
Bad Gal - It's just a black jumbo eyeliner that is really smudgy so you can really blend it out for a smokey look.
It Stick - Is a concealer in pencil format, it is creamy enough to draw onto the face and I find it hides redness quite well.
Here are the rules and how you can enter -
- If you have a blog you MUST be a follower of my blog via google connect.
- For readers that are just readers and are non-bloggers you can e-mail me your entry at firstname.lastname@example.org (However if you do have a blog and enter by e-mail your entry won't count)
- To enter you must leave a comment below including your e-mail address (so that I can contact you, if you win) and also your preference of the 3 Benefit pencils. If you don't leave a preference I will just randomly pick one of the pencils for you.
- 1 entry per person
- For more chances of winning you can twitter about it, or blog about it (However you need to prove this by providing a link) If you do all 3, this will give you three entries.
- The giveaway is being offered internationally.
- No made up accounts.
- I will draw the winner from Random.Org & the closing date is Friday 23rd July - Midnight GMT.
- I will announce the winner and contact them on Sunday 25th July.
*Also if you already own some of the Benefit Pencils from purchasing last month's Glamour Magazine I would prefer if you didn't enter as it's mainly for the people that unfortunately couldn't get them! I hope you can understand that.*
Hopefully I have covered everything and it all makes sense, but ofcourse if you see any mistakes just leave me a comment letting me know! :)Labels: Giveaway