I think I've got to a point were I can firmly say I am obsessed with nail polish...so much so that most of the nail polishes I own have only been used once or twice!
Though I do have clear favourites that I absolutely love to death and use continuously!
For that reason I keep back ups for quite a few of them - even though I've never even used up half a bottle of any one nail polish.
So for that reason I have decided to share my favourites with you and give two of my most loved nail polish back ups away!
Revlon Nail Enamel in Nude Chic
Stargazer in 307
I love both nail polishes for completely different reasons - Nude Chic is such a perfect pinky nude that applies perfectly and only needs two coats , also it's a shade that sadly isn't available anymore so your getting abit of a rare gem!
Stargazer 307 on the other hand is just so unique and stunning that everyone seems to notice it!
How To Enter...
To enter all you need to do it leave a comment below stating that you want to be entered.
NO Email address is needed!
I will place the name of the winner at the top of this post & a new post on Saturday 19th Feb. If you do have a blogger profile with an email address visible I will find it and of course email you but if not than check back on the 19th Feb and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are the winner!
I ask for no email addresses to be given for your own personal security on the Internet.
- Open Internationally
- The giveaway will be running for one week - closing Friday 18th February
- There will be one winner that will receive both nail polishes
- The winner will be chosen at random with random.org
- Both nail polishes are brand new
- For extra entries - you can tweet about it, mention it on your blog, Facebook...whatever! Basically one mention equals 1 extra entry (just make sure to link me to the mention).
Good Luck Everyone