Back with another eBay Bargains post and possibly my favourite to date! This is full of items I'm dying to snap up both Christmas and beauty related - hope you enjoy my favourite bargains for this week.
1. Sleep All Day Blog All Night T-Shirt (£9.95 here) - If you're a bit of an insomniac blogger like myself then this is the tee for you! I love blogging tee's and this one comes in multiple colours and sizes.
2. Slogan Wash Bags (£4.70 here) - Slogan wash bags are in and the one above seriously caught my eye! Perfect to keep in your handbag or as a travel makeup bag. The listing contains 3 other slogans, all really fun and catchy.
3. Christmas Snowflake Nail Stickers x 6 sheets (£1.50 here) - Instant Christmas nails! I love festive nail art but come December, time is limited so fast nail art is my thing. I love all the snowflake designs here and could imagine them looking great on a grey or red base.
4. Cath Kidston Christmas Organiser (£10.93 here) - This may not seem much of a bargain but to me this is an investment for every Christmas to come! I seem to have so much to write down come December - from present lists to food shopping lists and of course what I want for Christmas. Think I may be treating myself to this!
5. Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Mist (£8.69 here) - I love, love, love Victoria's Secret Body Mists and this seems like the perfect one for colder weather. At 250ml this lasts months, making it great value for money.
6. Chapstick Limited Edition Candy Cane Lip Balm (£2.98 here) - Another festive find! I love little Christmas-y treats like this that are super in-expensive. This is also a US product so you won't be able to find this in shops. Also a Cake Batter flavour in the listing that I've already snapped up!
What are your favourites from my picks?