Last week felt like a week of all different discoveries... some beauty related, some not so.
But as I've discovered so many things I felt like I needed to document them all!
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner (£5.99 Boots) - so far the best high street gel liner I have found. Totally opaque and lasts all day.
- Re-discovering Marie Claire - I bought this month's issue for the free Cowshed Body Lotion, but actually it's reminded me how good Marie Claire is for articles and wearable fashion.
- The best green concealer - Biotherm SOS Anti-Redness Flash Corrector (£13 for 15ml Beauty Expert) stupidly priced for such a small amount... but then you only need the tiniest of amounts and it does really counteract the redness around my nose.
- That the new Naked Skin Cream Cleanser just isn't great for my oily skin and has resulted in spotty cheeks, which leads me onto...
- HRI Clear Complexion Tablets - I've never tried anything like this before but at £3.65 for 25 days worth it is definitely worth a try to clear up some of my lovely new spots.
- Air Boost Bras (£8.00 Tesco) - 3 words... Instant boob job!
- Also discovered the wonder that is BB Cream - Shills Super Magic BB cream to be precise. SPF 50, really lightweight, good coverage and just all round great! Though I'm going to try the oil control version as I know in summer I will need it! Why we don't have BB Creams in the UK is beyond me.
- Square nails and contact lenses just don't mix - it's now so much harder to remove them at night that I may have to sadly convert back to rounded nails!
- I recently found out from someone at the ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) that they are currently reviewing the whole area of mascara advertising due to the recent amount of complaints, so lets hope we see more stricter regulations in place soon!
Last but not least... I have recently realized that generosity really still does exist! This has been down four lovely people - Lucy from Lucy Duckett, Zara from Mouldy Fruit, Annabella from Skin Scrubs and a lovely reader named Alice. All so so generous and kind.
Oh, and Happy Pancake Day. Make sure to try one with Giant Buttons or Nutella in the middle... A-mazing!