I was abit hesitant to do this type of post, mainly because there isn't much in my bag for the main reason that my bag is heavy even before there is anything in it! But I really do like the hardware on this bag and the chain detail on the straps so I bear with it even though it is abit too weighty.
Clockwise from the Melvita product ;-
- Melvita Extra Rich Handcream (way too big for my bag however it keeps my cuticles in perfect condition. I use this when I am on the train or when I am queuing. The English like to queue, alot.)
- Avene Thermal Water Spray - again this is way too big but this is because I have just ran out of the smaller 50ml bottle so I am using this up before I re-purchase the travel version. I use this on my face when I have been rushing somewhere as my face tends to get red and I also use it on my poor feet when I squeeze them into impractical shoes.
- iPod Touch
- Snake skin hinge box wallet from Urban Outfitters
- Coconut perfume oil from The Body Shop
- Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm
- LG phone - haven't a clue what type it is...but it's like a cheaper Blackberry
- Notebook from Paperchase
- Phone earphones
- Avene moderate protection emulsion for combination skin SPF 20 - I always carry suncream as I make sure I re-apply it to my chest and the backs of my hands throughout the day. I am convinced my skin is thinner than most peoples!
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in shade 2
- Sunglasses that came free in an issue of Tatler!
The most used things in my bag have to be my iPod Touch and my notebook - I use my ipod so much to check e-mails and to also battle my boyfriend at bowling! As for my notebook, I sure this so much I am constantly writing down things I need to get and what not as my memory is terrible. But as you can see I don't carry a pen as I don't trust them. They always seem to leak so I just borrow other peoples! I obviously use my purse/wallet alot too, however it isn't too great for keeping money in , I seem to have to stuff notes into it!
I also cannot be without concealer - Touche Eclat is quite a thin concealer which makes it perfect for touch-ups during the day as I do suffer from dark circles. I just wish YSL would design the packaging so you could see how much of the product you have used!
I also love using the perfume oils from The Body Shop they seem to last all day and are only about £6.00.
Also I can't be without a lip balm but I can't stand anything sticky so I use Burt's Bees which is about £3.50 at boots. Cheapie cheap.
Ok, so it wasn't that interesting and I did leave afew things out like dental floss, crumbs and afew receipts and leaflets. But I figured you didn't need to see them!
Hope you have kind of enjoyed snooping abit though!