1. Bomb Cosmetics Bake Me Away Christmas Gift Set (£12.95 here) - Bomb Cosmetics are certainly a brand that are under the radar when it comes to creating bath & body treats. In fact I'd say they are more creative and fun than Lush! The above set contains 5 festive products that all look amazing, especially that glittery bath bomb and cute little gingerbread man!
2. Patisserie De Bain Festive Bath Tartlettes (£8.49 here) - Another lovely bath set comes from Patisserie De Bain. This is a brand I've purchased from many times before so I know the quality is good. The 2 bath tartlettes are hand made and come in the cutest festive packaging. This would make a lovely treat for yourself or to give as a gift to someone that is Christmas obsessed.
3. Bath & Body Works Festive Hand Sanitisers ( £2.89 each - various scents here) - I can't count the amount of times I've bought a B&BW Hand Sanitiser from eBay.... it's a lot. I basically get sucked in with their amazing scents and bottle designs. The listing includes so many festive scents such as - Twisted Peppermint, Snow Kissed Berry, Too Many Cookies and Candy Cane Bliss.
4. Yankee Candle 5 Sampler Festive Gift set (£7.49 here) - This is a set I've already picked up as it's such good value for money. Though I'm not sure whether to keep it for myself as it's so nice or give it as a gift. The sampler really does allow you to try out some of the festive scents that Yankee Candle have to offer before buying any of the larger more expensive candles. A lovely gift set.
5. China Glaze Tis The Season Set (£10.95 here) - Each Christmas I pick up a China Glaze nail polish set as a little gift to myself. This year I've gone for the above set as it contains three amazing glitters and a lovely jewelled red. The set includes - Define Good, De-light, Pine-ing For Glitter and Feeling Twinkly... love love the shade names of China Glaze holiday nail polishes!
6. Homemade Christmas Sliced Soap Bar (£2.75 each - various designs here) - Lastly another cheap festive treat that you could treat yourself to or give as a stocking filler. Last year I had the lovely Holly soap next to my bathroom sink on a red flannel which was a nice Christmas-y touch to a room that gets ignored decoration wise. These are surprisingly good soaps that look great.
What you do like the look of here?