1. Jelly Pumps (£9.90 here) - This is a listing I've bought from before in the Owl design pumps and was so pleased with the quality and look of them. These are of course very very similar to the Mel X Vivienne Westwood pumps but at a snip of the price. The style above is perfect for with jeans or black tights and the plastic material means they are great for rainy weather and really do last for years! Various styles and colours available in the listing.
2. 3D Cat Coin Purse (99p here) - How cute is this little purse?! This reminds me of something I'd spot in Urban Outfitters or Topshop but priced at a lot more 99p. Just a cute purse to keep loose change in. 5 cat faces available.
3. Stretch Tattoo Choker (99p here) - 90's Tattoo Chokers are back! But sadly with an inflated price tag of £4-5 in the likes of Topshop and River Island. Quality and style really doesn't vary so it's worth picking up this 99p bargain if you want to try out the trend.
4. Elastic Hair Ties set of 10 mixed colours (99p here) or specific colour (99p here) - If you often wear your hair up them these elastic hair ties will be a god send. Gone are the days where I use to wear standard hair ties that would feel too tight and often snap -now I will only wear elastic hair ties or Invisibobbles. Already bought the mixed set of 10 and 10 brown ties from the other listing.
5. Lily Flame Chocolate Truffle Candle (£7.80 here) - Come colder weather I love to burn different scented candles at night with one of my favourite brand of candles being Lily Flame. You can be sure that these burn true to their unlit scent and really fill the room. There are so many amazing scents to choose from but Chocolate Truffle sounds amazing. Over 50 scents available in listing including Halloween scents!
Hope you've enjoyed yet another eBay Bargains post!
Labels: ebay , wishlist