Just a quick reminder of the exciting SEVENTEEN twitter party myself and Khila of Miss Budget Beauty will be hosting tonight between 7-8pm.
Both myself and Khila will be chatting about makeup concerns when it comes to blemished skin and how to combat this, how best to apply foundation and summer makeup looks. Plus through out the hour anyone that uses the #SEVENTEENonthespot hashtag will be entered into a draw to win 1 of 6 amazing SEVENTEEN beauty boxes! You can find all the terms and conditions of this below.
It really would be lovely it you could join in with the chat if you are on twitter and love your high street products like myself and Khila do!
You can find the full invite to the party here.
#SEVENTEENonthespot Twitter party Terms and Conditions
- This #SEVENTEENonthespot Twitter party give-away is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- It is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
- Participants must be 18 years or over
- Everyone who uses the hashtag #SEVENTEENonthespot will automatically be entered into the draw to win
- All winners will have used the hashtag #SEVENTEENonthespot with either top hints and tips for this season’s trends or your tips for using SEVENTEEN’s On the Spot Foundation
- It is a condition of entry that all postings are subject to the terms and conditions. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the above rules and terms and conditions
- You can open a FREE twitter account here: www.twitter.com
- All entries must take place between 19:00 and 20:00 on Wednesday 3rd July 2013
- Winners will be notified via DM to the Twitter account they used for the party. They have 48 hours to respond and claim their SEVENTEEN Beauty Box after being notified, after which time the SEVENTEEN Beauty Box will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method
- The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in tweets not appearing in the Twitter stream as viewed via Twitter.com and therefore not eligible
- The Promoter is Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3A
- Tweets with the Party hashtag(s) may be used in promotional materials for Boots, used on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and other social media platforms
- Participation will be taken as agreement for use of material in this way
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of a gift impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof