After many years of loving makeup and all things beauty related I have started to do some strange, strange things.
Recently I found myself going shopping with stripes of liquid eyeliner down the back of my hand.
I also subconsciously type in "ASOS beauty" whenever I go online.
I even made a special trip to my new house last week in a taxi clasping my nail polish collection (I just couldn't risk any being broken on moving day).
So I've decided to help you all out (and myself) with a little checklist!
If after reading this you do feel like you may have a problem (meaning you can relate to every statement), I suggest you seek professional help immediately and send all your beauty products to me! It is the only way, I promise.
- You have backups of all your favourite products *just in case*.
- You sometimes go out shopping with makeup swatched on your hand or/and arm.
- Your Boots Advantage card is currently looking more healthier than your bank balance.
- Just sitting looking at all your makeup can make you happy.
- You sometimes find un-opened makeup that you forgot about and wonder if you bought it for yourself or someone else.
- Planning makeup storage is an ongoing project.
- You have a "cleaning brushes" day.
- You write lists. Lists of what to buy, NEED to buy and of course wish lists. (This was inspired by Dani from Call it Beauty who currently has 15 lists on the go)
- Your "daily" makeup looks something like above or worse!
- You rotate foundations to use them all up.
- Your next house WILL have a makeup room in it.
- You have a drawer...ok a box of products you won't like and will never use.
Last but not least... your idea of beauty heaven. The Selfridges Beauty advent calendar (£60)!
Feel free to add to the list if you think I've missed anything important off it!