- This week I have been trying out a lot of body products and I am absolutely loving Melvita's Extra Gentle Body Scrub - Sugar Cane and Orange Peel is one good mix and 100% organic.
- Also I have been using the Scandalous Hair Treatment by James Brown that was FREE with this month's Glamour Magazine. The conditioner really does work wonders but sadly the smell reminds me of something you would wash a car with and a hint of my Grandad's Old Spice!
- I'm also looking forward to going seeing Alice in Wonderland in 3D on Monday with my reluctant other half. I can't say I love how Tim Burton always seems to cast the same two people in every movie he makes, but I have always loved the story of Alice in Wonderland.
- I have also being getting back into Perfume oils - especially love the range from The Body Shop, I'm alternating between the Coconut Perfume Oil and the Strawberry Perfume Oil at the moment. However the latter does seem a bit too summery smelling for this time of year. I shall be reviewing them this week some time as for £6.50 they are such good value for money and last alot longer than a 50ml eau de toilette perfume and they are only 15mls.
- On other news Marie at www.allthingsmarie.blogspot.com gave me my first Blog Award, it really just makes you feel valued and makes you realize people do actually enjoying reading your blog. So thank you Marie :)